Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer Essentials


Ok I seriously cannot help myself at this time of year...8 school days and counting! WHEW I think I'm going to make it.  So anyway, naturally, I'm distracted and planning and dreaming of long summer days playing in the sun with Finn.  Super fun things coming up this summer.  I have LOFTY plans...I'm going to figure out what direction I'm going.  I'm crossing my fingers today for a grant so that I can do some additional training and become certified as a holistic health coach (I'll update soon...keep your eyes open for new life/business adventures!) In addition, I hope that after completing the training I'll also be able to incorporate it as a part of the curriculum that I'm teaching students.  Wouldn't that be awesome if the kids started taking the reigns on establishing and creating healthy habits in their own lives!?!

But, until then...dreaming of summer will do.  Here are a few summer essentials in the Stoks' house.  Enjoy!

1. Life Factory water bottle.  It's getting steamy so you better stay hydrated.  Love these! Life Factory is all about using the healthiest and safest material available when creating their products and they always manufacture their products responsibly.
2. Lara Casey changed my life!  Cannot wait for her power sheets to keep me on track this summer.  I'm going to Make Things Happen!
3. Summer Maxi Dresses...so comfortable and cute! Lucky to have nabbed at the end of summer clearance last year! Can't wait to bust them out!
4. Essie Nail Polish in California Coral.  If I don't make it to San Diego to soak up the sun this summer, at least my manicure and pedicure will look pretty!
5. Rainbow sandals  I live in these things all summer.  They're a little pricey but they last forever!
6. Project "Master the Manual Settings" continues...
 7. Dr. Sear's Nibble Tray  Finn has turned into a bit of a picky eater lately, so this handy, dandy little tray gives him lots of variety.  Surely he'll eat at least one of the things I pack, and it's cute and spill proof! YES! Phthalate, BPA, Nitrosamine, Latex and PVC free too! 
8. Schwinn Free Rider...until I need to expand to a double BOB, this one works great!
9. Garmin Women's Running Watch  Thanks Barrett and Finn for the fab Mother's Day gift! I'm excited to log some miles this summer! 



xo- A

No comments:

Post a Comment