Thursday, August 15, 2013

For Two Fitness Ambassador


So this is kind of fun, I'm in the process of completing training as a Dr. Sears Health and Wellness coach and I'm also getting all those darn ducks in a row so that I can launch a new site and practice in the next couple of months.  While doing a little market research on the Mama/Baby Health and Wellness industry, I happened to stumble upon For Two Fitness. They are  a super great company that makes athletic apparel for new and expecting moms.  Even more exciting, they've asked me to partner with them and be a guest blogger from time to time.  I'll keep you updated when I have more information about when and what I'll be writing about, but in the meantime, check them out!
Below is a little bit about them and their company and philosophy. 

ABOUT US
For Two Fitness® is the premier maternity fitness apparel brand, proudly made in the USA and available worldwide.We are committed to celebrate and support moms who are dedicated to healthy, fit, pregnancies.  We believe your apparel should flatter your bump, enhance your confidence, and inspire your joy.  Our clothes easily cross over for daily wear and lounging comfort.   Discover for yourself why celebrities, professional athletes, and moms everywhere love For Two Fitness® performance apparel!

1 comment: