Sunday, September 15, 2013

Slow Down Finny!

Dear Finny,
I wanted to write you a little note and tell you to slow down.  I know, I know I say it all the time, "slow down, hold my hand Finn, watch for cars, not so fast...slow down" but I'm starting to wish that these requests would apply not only to your physical actions but to the rate at which you're growing.  Tonight when I snuggled you before bed you smelled like a real little boy!  A sweaty, little boy who played with his cousins outside all day.  You're getting so big, your little legs hung over the side of the chair when we snuggled before bed tonight.  How did you get big so fast?  I just love every little thing about you right now and I wish you'd stay like this for a little bit longer.  But you're growing and everyday I love you a little more! 

xo- Mama

Here are few pics in an attempt to freeze the fun we had this weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment