Monday, December 15, 2014

Lately

Holy moly...we made it halfway through December!  We have been quite busy.  Here are a few pictures from the last couple of months.  It's been a rough fall for the Stoks' crew...we are praying that 2015 will be a healthy one!
We snapped this one on move-in day!  Finn was a huge fan of the leaves, Charlee was not.

Happy Halloween!


Poor Charlee and her big tears! This was taken immediately following a killer whale attack.


 Ashley and I ended our 8-year adventure with vegetarianism.  Get to know your farmer!  I can't think of a way I'd rather end that, than by eating Aunt Lisa and Unlce Tony's organic turkey.  Thanksgiving dinner was so yummy, I'm still thinking about it!  

 Family photos...always go so great for us!
 My silly little man!
 Auntie!

 Nana is Charlee's favorite person on Earth!  Despite having an incredibly challenging fall, I can say that  I feel so incredibly thankful and loved to be surrounded by such a wonderful family.  We wouldn't have made it through without each and every one of them.  I will be eternally thankful at the amount of time my kids have been able to spend with their GREAT grandparents! We are so lucky!!!
 The whole crew.  Even a few crazy Californians in there!
And of course, what Thanksgiving weekend would be complete without a little Black Friday shopping?

                    

We kicked off the Christmas season with our annual Critchmas cooking making party!  Oreo balls anyone?






No comments:

Post a Comment